The CNA Pathways Work Team develops and implements strategies to:
- Address career pathways in nursing
- Expand opportunities for local residents to become CNAs and for current CNAs to advance in their careers.
The Team will have achieved its purpose when:
- Participating employers are able to fill needed Certified Nursing Assistant positions, and;
- Local residents have increased opportunities to pursue and advance in nursing careers.
- Develop strategies to improve regional capacity to train CNAs and support their career advancement
- Development a system to train CNAs and support their advancement
- Pursue innovative solutions to barriers
- Actively participate as a productive team memberTrack performance of CNA-related training programs
- Map CNA training capacity in the Northern San Joaquin Valley
- Track trends in nursing
- CNA San Joaquin Delta College Program Expansion
- CNA program at Stockton and Lodi Adult Schools
- Partnering Skilled Nursing Facilities with Adult Schools and Delta College to support clinical training