The CLS Pathways Work Team develops and implements strategies to:
- Advance career pathways for Clinical Lab Scientists; and
- Address the needs of healthcare employers by increasing the training capacity for Clinical Lab Scientists.
The Team will have achieved its purpose when:
- Develop strategies to advance CLS training and improve regional hiring and retention of CLS.
- Local residents have increased opportunities to pursue and advance in clinical lab science careers.
- Develop regional CLS pathway and improve hiring and retention methods in the field
- Develop partnerships and systems to train Clinical Lab Scientists
- Identify and address barriers to training and employment opportunities
- Actively participate as a productive team member
- Track performance of CLS-related training programs
- Build and monitor CLS training capacity in the Northern San Joaquin Valley
- CLS Assessment of clinical training sites
- Training partnerships