Every week, we share a weekly round-up of resources to help support you and your community.⁣

Planning for in-person Classes Checklist

CDC created a “Planning for In-person Classes” checklist for families whose children are going back to school. The checklist provides ways to help prepare students to stay safe and healthy while at school and how to make sure their school is ensuring safety practices.

COVID-19 tenant relief Act

Landlords can get 80% of unpaid rent from 4/1/2020-3/31/2021 when they waive the remaining 20% of unpaid rent from qualified tenants. Qualified tenants must be at or below the area median income or behind on rent or utilities due to COVID-19. This is available for all residents regardless of immigration status.

Free bus rides to vaccination sites

San Joaquin RTD and Tracy’s Tracer is providing free bus rides on fixed routes for passengers traveling to COVID-19 vaccination sites. Catholic Charities is also providing free Senior Assisted Transportation program fo vaccinations in both
Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties. You must show your appointment confirmation to the operator when boarding.

For Catholic Charities contact (Require 4-5 business days notice for scheduling):
Stanislaus County—Annette Ramirez, Prog. Coordinator (209) 593-6112
San Joaquin County—Mayra Alvarez, Prog. Coordinator (209) 812-0715

What’s your grief

Whats Your Grief provides support and education on understanding the complicated experience of life after loss. You can find resources if you are grieving, supporting someone who is grieving, or a grief support professional. WYG also offers online courses and webinars on a wide range of topics related to grief, grief support, and coping.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s