On October 29, 2018, HealthForce Partners Northern San Joaquin Valley named its founding Advisory Board of Directors and elected its first officers: Daniel Wolcott, Corwin Harper, and David Culberson. As regionalization of the healthcare industry and its workforce continues to be important for the Northern San Joaquin Valley, HealthForce Partners’ leadership will span San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Merced counties.
HealthForce Partners’ mission is to meet the talent needs of healthcare employers and the employment needs of community residents in the Northern San Joaquin Valley. Its new Advisory Board of Directors and officers will guide collaboration among healthcare, education, and workforce development to close healthcare industry skills gaps, enhance career pathways, and develop a local healthcare workforce.
The HealthForce Partners Advisory Board of Directors is comprised of CEOs from hospitals, health systems, and health plans, as well as leaders of the region’s major educational instititions and workforce development agencies.
HealthForce Partners Advisory Board of Directors
- President: Daniel Wolcott, President/CEO, Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
- Vice-President: Corwin Harper, Senior Vice President and Area Manager, Kaiser Permanente
- Secretary/Treasurer: David Culberson, CEO, San Joaquin General Hospital
- Greg Diederich, Director, San Joaquin County Health Care Services
- David Evans, Dean, College of Science, California State University, Stanislaus
- Doris Foster, Director, Stanislaus County Workforce Development
- Maria Pallavicini, Provost, University of the Pacific
- Kathy Hart, Superintendent/President, San Joaquin Delta College
- James Mousalimas, Superintendent of Schools, San Joaquin County Office of Education
- Christine Noguera, CEO, Community Medical Centers
- Amy Shin, CEO, Health Plan of San Joaquin
- John Solis, Director, San Joaquin County Employment and Economic Development Department / WorkNet
- David Thompson, CEO Sutter Tracy Memorial Hospital
- Don Wiley, President/CEO, St. Joseph’s Medical Center / Dignity Health
- Chuck Winn, Supervisor – District 4, San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors and Chair, Community Health Leadership Council
- Corey Wright, Administrator, Vienna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jane Butterfield, President/CEO, Business Council, Inc.
- Brian Jensen, Ex Officio Member, V.P. Hospital Council, Northern and Central California
- Lisa Richmond, Ex Officio Board Member, Executive Director, San Joaquin Medical Society
- Doug Wilhoit, CEO, Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Lita Wallach, Interim Executive Director, HealthForce Partners
For more information about HealthForce Partners, please contact Executive Director, Christina Bastida at (209) 623-9907 or email@example.com.